Présentation par l'éditeur
Six Sigma effort without Facilitative Leadership is a swing-and-a-miss.
Six Sigma Team Dynamics is a thorough discussion of the roles, responsibilities,
and pitfalls to avoid as a project team traverses through the DMAIC
process. Touch 'em all George, you've hit an upper deck shot here!"
Senior VP, Process Management
Park Nicollet Health Services
"George makes Six Sigma simple. His solutions from real life about
how to deal with individuals and teams could be applied to Six Sigma
teams as well as to teams who have never heard of Six Sigma and who
just want to be effective. The book is like a George Eckes session:
you learned a lot, it seems so simple, and you had far more fun than
you thought you would in a session about Six Sigma. George gets the
people part of Six Sigma!"
Six Sigma and Metrics
"For any Six Sigma team leader who has struggled in managing a
dysfunctional team member or surviving the 'storming' phase of team
development, Mr. Eckes offers time-tested, pragmatic approaches that
work! The two chapters on 'preventions' and 'interventions' alone are
worth the price of any number of facilitation training sessions by bringing
together the best ideas in one place with palpable examples. Mr. Eckes's
'best practice' of summarizing key learnings at the end of each chapter
makes this an easy-to-use reference tool for the already overworked
Six Sigma professional."
Senior Vice President
- Six Sigma Team Dynamics: The Elusive Key to Project
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Six Sigma
- Team Effectiveness: How the Lack of Facilitative
Leadership Results in Six Sigma Failures.
- When Six Sigma Meetings Go Bad: Facilitative
Interventions and When to Use Them.
- Managing the Six Sigma Project.
- Dealing with Maladaptive Six Sigma Behaviors.
- Completing the Six Sigma Project: The Never Ending
Responsibility of the Champion.
- Pitfalls to Avoid in Creating Six Sigma Team
- Appendix A: Alpha Omega Call Center DMAIC Templates.
- Appendix B: 95 Questions Champions Should Ask
Their Project Teams.
- Appendix C: The Champion's Responsibilities.